WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
Awards / Accreditations
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Submit Your Resume
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Marketing and Communications Specialist
Marketing & Communications Specialist
Carenet Healthcare Services provides value‐added services to engage, educate, and empower people to take a more active role in their health. Exclusively supporting America’s leading healthcare organizations, we are transforming our industry by lowering costs, improving quality of care and helping people get more value out of their healthcare benefits. Naturally, Marketing plays a key role in bringing our message to the marketplace and creating interest, demand, and awareness. We have an immediate opening for a Marketing & Communications Specialist to join our creative, energetic and high-performing marketing team.
The Marketing & Communications Specialist is responsible for developing and managing marketing content and communications for Carenet’s internal and external audiences. This position requires experience with marketing and copywriting and strong project management and communication skills. The Marketing & Communications Specialist will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing.
• Develops, executes, and manages marketing and communication materials, including printed and online brochures, articles, news releases, newsletters, advertisements, and social media content, for internal and external audiences.
• Drives company awareness through public relations activities and communication campaigns.
• Creates compelling content for Carenet’s website to meet the needs of target audiences and sales team.
• Develops appropriate employee communications to enhance and build on the company culture.
• Prepares presentations for internal and external audiences.
• Assists in management of the use of company logos and trademarks.
• Researches, collects information and makes recommendations on best practices in healthcare marketing and communications.
• Assists in publicizing Carenet philanthropic activity.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 4+ years of experience in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations or in a related area.
• Excellent knowledge of and experience with major social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Blogging, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to facilitate interaction with all levels of personnel throughout the company.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Send This Job to a Friend