- Ability to learn and adapt to Viewpoint coding standards.
- Effectively applies broad, in-depth, and up-to-date knowledge of pertinent software development; project management; and technical, business, and professional issues.
- Visualizes complex processes to identify and analyze key issues and recommend quality solutions. Able to participate in development of project estimates, decision analysis, and project schedules.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
· Must be a Certified Scrum Master
· At least 3 years’ experience working in an agile environment, preferably in a variety of situations
· Excellent team player and team builder
· Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
· Multiple years’ experience working within an agile methodology during a large scale, complex projects with tight deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
· Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
· Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
· Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
· Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision and with other department personnel in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
· Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
· Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
· Must be "self-motivated" as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
· Must be collaborative in driving decisions
· Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
· Ability to hold team members accountable, set clear performance standards, resolve performance issues, keep team engaged and on task
· Results Driven (Prioritizing, Taking Initiative, Taking Ownership) Team Leadership (Coaching Others, Dealing with Stress, Demonstrating Teamwork, Influencing Others, Interacting with Others, Maintaining Composure, Motivating Others, Providing Direction and Leadership)
· Having been a Product Manager, Product Owner, or Developer a plus
· Experience working with ERP software and/or Construction Industry related projects
· Experience with Test Driven Development
· Experience with Domain Driven Designs
· Experience with Performance Profiling
· Experience with SaaS applications
· Knowledge of construction industry accounting or project management principles and practices.