Founded in 1995, Eze Castle Integration is the market leader in IT services, technology and consulting for hedge funds and alternative investment firms.
Over 650 hedge funds, managing more than $300 billion in assets, entrust their technology operations to us and for good reason. We employ the industry's best and brightest technology professionals. Our business processes are mature and our premier customer service is tailored to match the unique requirements of our hedge fund clients. Plus, we have launched over 2,000 hedge funds and have a deep partner network that ensures clients gain preferred access to the industry's best solutions.
On top of all that, we offer the industry's broadest portfolio of hedge fund-specific Solutions and Services including: Outsourced IT, Managed Services & Private Cloud Computing, Professional Services, Project & Technology Management, Telecommunications, Network Infrastructure Design and Management, Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery, Archiving, Storage and Internet Services.
And, we have offices in Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco, Singapore, and Stamford.
Co-op Field Engineers are responsible for assisting in the implementation and maintenance of all aspects of our client’s technology. This includes daily support incidents, desktop and server troubleshooting, hardware/software installation and upgrades, new infrastructure build outs and relocations. Intern/Co-op System Engineers interface with high profile financial industry clients on a day to day basis thus requiring the highest level of presentation, communication and professionalism.
• Must be enrolled in a BA/S program majoring in computer science, computer networking or related major and/or 0-2 years of experience with end user support
• 3.0 GPA or higher
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
• Exceptional customer service orientation and ability to demonstrate client sensitivity
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
• Strong documentation skills.
• Strong organizational skills
• Demonstrates dependability and reliability
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
• Highly self motivated and directed.
• Sharp attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Capable of multitasking in a high pace environment, effectively and efficiently.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Experience deploying home networks including Cable/DSL/FIOS modems, firewalls, hardware and software VPN clients
• Understanding of networking concepts: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls
• Reinstalling Operating Systems and all appropriate drivers.
• Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory
• Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
• Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010
• Virus and spyware removal
• Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010
• Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
• Email and spam troubleshooting
• Blackberry Enterprise Server 4.x/5.x and Blackberry handhelds
• Data backup and recovery with Symantec Backup Exec or similar enterprise level software
• Symantec Antivirus or similar software
• Experience with virtualization software such as VMWare vSphere
• Ability to work in an independent environment with moderate supervision.
• Ability to work under a moderate noise level (i.e. working on an open floor with printers, telephones, and computers).
• Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines (including late nights and weekends).
• Ability to travel for business and work beyond normal business hours when necessary.
• Ability to be flexible and successfully respond to multiple work pressures.
• Willing to work extra hours as needed.
• Sitting for extended periods of time.
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components.
• Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
Come work for the leader in cutting edge technology and see for yourself how we value our clients and employees alike. As an Intern you will have access to technical and product training courses our EAP and employee discount programs.
Eze Castle Integration is an Equal Opportunity Employer.