||Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for picking, inspecting, and packing quality parts into boxes on his/her assigned Thermoforming Line.
• Accurately counting parts to ensure that customers get a consistent, quality product.
• Bagging counted parts, and placing into correct box on the assigned production line.
• Assure that each box is properly sealed to minimize the potential for damage.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Safety and Cleanliness
• Maintains a clean and safe work area, and reports and unsafe conditions to the Operator and/or supervisor for resolution.
• Maintains good housekeeping and makes sure the packing area is kept clean, at all times.
• Adheres to safety policy.
• Must wear all safety gear at all times.
• Must wear hairnet and glove in handling finished product.
• Must wear company issue uniforms.
• Meets or exceed minimum standards for quality packaged Finished Goods.
• Reports any quality problems immediately to the Operator.
• If quality of product is unacceptable and the operator is not around the packer will turn on the notification light switch near packing area.
• Standing (85% of the day)
• Lifting (no more than 32 lbs)
• Reaching (taking parts off machines all day)